Tuesday 7 September 2021
19:00 to 20:30
The Asperger London Area Group and Autism Hub are providing this free webinar on autism, employment and career development.
A personal case study – autism and employment career journey
- Using personnel connections to make use of unexpected opportunities.
- Getting recognition for your skills, your contribution to employment and using mentor.
- Attending Employability programmes for peer to peer support.
Aiden Tsen, Autistic Public Speaker
- Panel discussion on employment experiences, using skills related to autism to get employment and useful advice on support and mentoring.
- Information on future CV writing and interview skills workshops.
For more information please contact us here.