Tuesday 2 November 2021
19:00 to 20:30
The Asperger London Area Group and Autism Hub are providing this free webinar on autism, the law, a personal experience and human rights.
- Background and work : Stand for All, the long way into human rights.
- Using social media : both about Daniel and prior career as a journalist.
- Diagnosis at 27 and the effect on work.
- Autism and working in human rights, the pros and cons – eg hyper-empathy
- Challenges and coping with them.
- Why it is important that we hear autistic voices, particularly in sectors where people think we “can’t do it”.
Daniel Sohege is a communications manager for an anti-child trafficking charity and the director of Stand For All. He is also a specialist in international refugee and human rights law.
For more information please contact us here.