The Autism Hub Islington is a user-led initiative by and for adults with High-Functioning Autism and Asperger’s.
Our aim is to improve the quality of life for adults with autism by connecting people to resources, services and organisations from a central point, “The Hub”. We provide expert advice, information, support, and signposting to service users, their families and carers, and other professionals.
- One-to-one counselling sessions on Thursdays (by appointment only)
- Consultations (by appointment only)
- Peer support
- Themed surgeries & social events
- Tea/coffee mornings
- Access to services and activities
- Housing & benefits
- Strategies to manage independently